Saturday, June 11, 2011

Maybe I lied

So I may have lied about being back!  I've tried rather hard to think of things to write and entertain my non following, but I can't seem to get into the groove.  Damn you Madonna!  On the weight loss front, nothing new here except I've changed to light beer (I know the devils brew).  I also find it strange that when I dream about myself I'm always skinny.  Guess I'm a skinny girl trapped in a fat girls body at the moment.  I can't seem to find the motivation to move on a regular basis, I want to sooo badly, but can never follow through.  On a lighter note I remembered one of my favourite toasts/cheers the other night, just popped into my head for no particular reason.  So without further ado here it is.  Here's to you, and here's to me, and if we ever disagree - FUCK YOU HERE'S TO ME!!

Cheers bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment