Thursday, June 6, 2013

Why hello there stranger...who me?

Where to begin? I never know where. So let's just start with the most recent developments. I'm officially retired, woohooooo!! Freedom 40 became 39 instead. Thanks to the BF I no longer have to hate my job!! And no I'm not a kept woman or a gold digger, just extremely fortunate. Haven't quite decided on what I will spend my time doing yet, but i think I have some time to figure shit out.

In other news, this girl is now winning the battle of my bulge!! No diets, gimmicks, eating disorders or surgery involved. Don't worry, I haven't become an exercise fanatic or given up alcohol, that would be against my better judgement and no fun at all!! The beer has been replaced by vodka sodas, and the only exercise this girl does (other than the tipping of my elbow) is dancing. Food has never been my kryptonite, it's always been beer! It's just so yummy and refreshing! Don't try and fool yourself by drinking the light stuff either, when you drink enough of it (too much to admit without people thinking I needed an intervention) it's not really that "light" anymore!!
Pretty brief update considering how long it's been, but there will be more to come, since I don't have to do that whole working thing anymore!!


Cheers,
Not so fat girl

No comments:

Post a Comment